My Son temple and countryside adventure Tour: Hit the trails the tourists never take en route to the amazing UNESCO listed My Son Cham Temple We will travel on quiet countryside lanes, where only motorbikes can travel, avoiding the traffic on Vietnamese Highways. Firstly we are stopping at the Cham Temple 11th century building as well as visiting historic American war sites.
Then we throught the rice field and poor villages of countryside, allowing you to see and absorb more the landscape and local life . On the way back to Hoi An, we will also ride cross the “floating bridge” and see local farmers working in their fields before arriving back in Hoi An as the sun sets.
Tour starts at 8:30am, pickup at your hotel
Inexperienced riders to sit on the back
Moderately experienced to drive yourself
Tour departs with minimum of 2 people.
Please note: We do not offer a pillion discount for tours departing with only 2 people.
– 1,365,000 VND (= 65 USD) per day per rider on Motorbike 125cc , automatic or scooter by yoursefl
– If you can’t ride yourself and need a driver it is 1,575,000 VND (=75 USD) per day per person.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– motorbike 125cc, automatic or scooter
– International safety standard helmet
– Drinking water on the road
– Personal & motorbike insurance
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycleTags: dolore, ipsum, lorem