HOIAN<=> HAI VAN PASS <=> HUE
DEPARTURE: DANANG, HOIAN OR HUE
Tour in brief:
My Khe beach
Hai Van Pass
Lang Co beach
Itinerary in details:
Enjoy a day traveling between the ancient and beautiful cities of Hoi An and Hue.
We will pick you up in Hoi An at your hotel and head to the Marble Mountains just south of DaNang. You can explore the caves and temples built into the mountainside and view the famous My Khe Beach and the bustling city of DaNang. The marble carvers will be at work and you can try your bargaining skills with the shop owners.
We will continue through DaNang to the top of the Hai Van Pass. The deserted winding roads and magnificent views make it a very enjoyable drive. On the other side of the pass, you will enjoy lunch in the fishing village of Lang Co and see local fishermen at work.
After lunch, we continue on a short drive to a favorite spot for locals to relax. At Suoi Voi Elephant Springs, there is a short hike and you can stretch your legs and cool off in the stream. Then its back to the road for the last leg into Hue.
Tour starts at 8:30am, pickup at your hotel
Inexperienced riders to sit on the back
Moderately experienced to drive yourself
all paved road
Tour departs with minimum of 2 people.
Please note: We do not offer a pillion discount for tours departing with only 2 people.
– 75 USD per day per rider on HonDa manual 150cc , 60USD for automatic or scooter under 135cc by yoursefl
– If you can’t ride yourself and need a driver it is 65 USD per day per person.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– motorbike 125cc, automatic or scooter
– International safety standard helmet
– Drinking water on the road
– Personal & motorbike insurance
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle